GEARS Inc., a small business leader in the government contracting arena, is excited to present the GEARS Small Business Leadership Development (SBLD) Conference. Our conference is the premier forum for emerging and small business leaders to access current information on government contracting issues, opportunities and personnel, banking and finance, partnering and teaming opportunities, and MORE!
This conference was made exclusively for our fellow small business leaders.
This one day conference is sure to deliver an engaging experience for participants, including:
- Informative workshops providing leaders with innovative strategies to transform their companies.
- Dedicated time for networking during and after the conference.
- Matchmaking sessions with federal contracting officials.
- Matchmaking sessions with business development representatives from large companies.
- Matchmaking sessions with experts in various fields of business.
- Insightful messages from notable keynote speakers.
The 2015 SBLD offers participants a large exhibit hall featuring exhibitors who are eager to showcase their services and products to small businesses! (Click here for more information about becoming an exhibitor)
SBLD – A History of Supporting the Small Business Community
The 2008 recession reinforced the notion that for small businesses to continue to earn our share of government contracting revenues, we needed to enhance our understanding of how to lead, manage, and execute! We began surveying our small business peers, researching popular small business resources, and talking with federal clients and large business partners to understand how small business can continue to provide support to government programs. As a result, the first SBLD was held in 2009, in Atlanta, GA. Each year, the SBLD conference has grown, and this year GEARS is bringing the excitement, lessons, and networking opportunities to the nation’s capital!